Inform Solutions delivers services that enable asset intensive industries to proactively manage critical asset infrastructure through practical enterprise asset management (EAM) solutions configured using IBM Maximo. Today companies depend on our work to manage $1B+ of mission critical infrastructure.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Our leadership team has 30+ years of collective experience with EAM solutions including IBM Maximo® versions 4 through 7; with recent Maximo v7.5/v7.6 upgrades, CMMS assessments, Maximo new installs, and Maximo v7.6 what’s new training.
We provide clients with leadership to capture and utilize critical business knowledge through:
- business systems analysis
- business process improvement
- information technology/ vendor fit assessment
- information systems architecture design
We work closely on behalf of our clients with software vendors to increase the strategic value of their investment in IBM Maximo and other key business software by:
- integrating data and aligning processes across business systems
- enabling business insight from knowledge within and across application systems data
- architecting sustainable solutions to business specific requirements
- delivering mobile solutions
Maximo CMMS/EAM Systems Implementation and Upgrades
We provide project leadership and hands-on expertise to deliver well-structured and integrated business information systems. Our independence enables client-focused collaboration with client IT groups, software vendors, and other consultants to configure vendor software and develop custom solutions through:
- project management
- business requirements gathering
- information solutions design
- rapid prototype development
- cross-platform deployment
We support the functional and technical integration of business processes and information systems for operational and strategic decision support.
Our delivered solutions have integrated technology and business process across business areas including deep business experience with finance, supply chain, operations, and maintenance.
Clients use our expertise to provide cost-effective yet experienced support to sustain and enhance business information systems, with ongoing support for:
- management/KPI reporting
- data analytics and predictive analysis
- business system QA and best-practice review
- data audit/analysis
- user and technical training